Bloomindale's Free Shipping and 15% off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=F1_S2_C1_T1_W1 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top>http://www1.bloomingdales.com/index.ognc?PartnerID=LINKSHARE&LinkshareID=OmdxViUZtwA-CTjCageSp0DBL7jGgnLUQA

Take an Extra 15% off your purchase with your Bloomingdale's Charge Card

Discount Automatically Taken At Checkout. Online Only.

Plus, Free shipping with purchase of $150 or more

Enter Code SHIP6 At Checkout.

Now through April 14th, 2008

*Exclusions Apply
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=F1_S2_C1_T1_W1 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top>15% Off Insider Sale Excludes the following brands: Armani, Baccarat, Botkier, Bulga, Burberry, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christofle, Citizens of Humanity, Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Fendi, J Brand, John Varvatos, Kooba, Lalique, Lesportsac, Longchamp, M Missoni, All Marc by Marc Jacobs, All Marc Jacobs, Michele Watches, Nanette Lepore, The North Face, Tory Burch, Ugg and William Yeoward.
    Discount is automatically taken at checkout. Offer valid Now Through April 14th, on Bloomingdales.com only. Delivery charges and applicable taxes are additional. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, and Home (including Furniture & Mattresses). Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale's stores or bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com.

To Receive Free Shipping on your purchase of $150 or more, please enter promo code SHIP6 at checkout. Offer valid Now Through April 20th, on Bloomingdale's By Mail catalogs and Bloomingdales.com only. Offer is valid for standard shipping only, delivery charges and applicable taxes are additional. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer excludes Electronic Gift Cards, Beauty, and Furniture & Mattresses. Offer is not valid at Bloomingdale?s stores or bloomingdales.weddingchannel.com.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Thanks so much. I wonder if they are running this special to make up for the losses they incurred from sending people the wrong bags after the last sale??

3. Aw Marc Jacobs is excluded!

4. Louis Vuitton, Chloe, and Rebecca Minkoff are not excluded!!

5. Does bloomies carry LV or chloe???

6. YUP! Some stores have a LV in them (or a counter but I am not sure of which ones) and I know they carry Chloe because I saw a thread about the sales on the Chloe board. I would call and find out where the bags and accessories you want are.

7. Unfortunately the discount is online only -- LV and Chloe are not available online. :sad:

8. i was totally wanting to get mby mj... but i guess not!

9. Can I ask you people here...what is their return policy? How long will that be? I want to get a bag...but not sure how it looks like in person...thanks!!

10. I went to the bloomies store today and they had the same promotion in store. they also had an additional 40% off all the sale handbags!

11. :nogood:There is no discount for LV at the stores

12. dior is INCLUDED too. or was... sale is over now.

13. The code doesn't work,maybe it will work tomorrow since they still have the sale buy more save more.