Bloomies sales - website is quirky?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I haunt the Bloomies sale pages daily..and I have gotten some great deals in the past few days on Ellen Tracy and Cole Haan. However, their checkout is quirky. Last week I tried to by the CH large village bucket tote and when I checked out, it disappeared from my basket. Two days later it was back on the site so I grabbed it but the discount code would not work AND it showed as not available, then was back on as available within 47 days. Lost it again. A couple days later it showed up again, this time I bought and then called them to give me the discount, which they did. So then a couple days later, the black tote showed up (I bought copper previously). Grabbed it since it was also $159 after the discount. Had to call them again on the code. Then it disappeared from the site (same scenario as above).
    What a merry go round - anyone experience this type of problem with Bloomies? I'm about ready to give up on them because of their website purchasing quality...

2. I actually irritated w/them as well. They had an additional 40% off during Thanksgiving weekend and I bought a Kors bag. The code didn't work and then it was backordered. Last Saturday I was sent an email telling me the item was discontinued. Calling them seems to work better, but I do agree their website is not that great. They need help in that area.

3. They cancelled my order three times. :hysteric:

4. They've cancelled my order twice!

5. I noticed the bloomies site is quirky when I tried to order something during the 40% off sale and it would only take up to $150 off even when I tried to order something that amounted to more than the $150 discount. However, I was able to get a Vera Wang Lavender dress at over 40% off and it arrived to me promptly and at the right price.

6. They have cancelled my three of my orders (discontinued) in the past few months, so I have given up on online purchases. I think I would call them or go to their store if I decide to shop there again.

7. all i can say about bloomies is DO NOT use them for your bridal registry. they mess up everything and they aren't good packers. but this is a purse site, so back to the bags...