Bloomies RM sale bag gets here, but.......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. instead of being the black dream hobo I ordered it is a black w/ blue suede matinee bag:yahoo:!! Holy cow! I was so excited and then I pulled it out and really looked at it and noticed it was used. The tags were shoved in the interior pocket along with a few of the tassels all knotted up and there are some marks and scratches on the outside:crybaby:. I am not sure what to do. It is not the bag I ordered but a used Matinee instead. What do you all think?? Should I send it back even though they are sold out of the bag I ordered or should I just keep it and try to fix it up?:confused1:

2. Can you take pictures of the bag?

3. I got it w/ the extra 25% off and then another 10 because I opened an account with them. I think in the end it ended up being @250 w/ free shipping and no tax.

4. $250 with free shipping and no tax on a Matinee!? Geez louise, I'd un-knot those tassels, slap some conditioner on that bad boy, and take him out for a spin!

5. I would keep it at that price for sure! And, Coach's Leather Moisturizer (used lightly) will take scratches and scuffs right out of RM's bags. I used it on my Royal MAB when it came with some marks (it was on the store shelf for a while). Keep it!

6. Great minds think alike Gung!

7. So what are you going to do!? :nuts:

8. Do you have your own pics? That bag looks great to me!

9. It is gorgeous. I think I will try to clean up the scratches and see how it looks. I really would like to keep it. I will take a pic and post it as my avatar. I am having trouble resizing them right now.

10. WOW! what a great deal, I say keep it.

11. I changed my avatar now so you should be able to see it. Hopefully the scratches are not to bad. Why would someone be so mean to such a gorgeous bag:sad:

12. It looks gorgeous to me, I say keep it!

13. Definitely keep it! A Matinee, even with some minor wear, for under $300 is a BARGAIN! Hope you enjoy it if you decide to keep it!

14. I say keep it too... I love that bag so much more than the Dream bag.