Bloomies EGC this weekend 1/22-25

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. $15 EGC for every $100 spent! chanel included!

2. Thanks for the info! Do you know which Bloomies have Chanel? Thanks!

3. I know the chestnut hill one in MA does!

4. I would HIGHLY recommend James at Bloomies Chesnut Hill, MA! He is by far the BEST SA at all Bloomies! :woohoo:
    He is super sweet and very knowlegeable of Chanel bags.
    Here's his contact: phone# 617.630.6723 / JamesonChanel@aim.com

5. Might get me a pair of CC earrings! :smile:

6. how do you get the EGC ?? there's nothing on the website about this.. is it instore only?? what's included to get EGC ??

7. Does anyone know if I order from a Bloomies in a different state than where I am, is it tax free like how Saks is with out of state orders?

8. James has this Python clutch on sale. I think it was $3xxx and now $19xx? Not sure about exact price! I would get it if I were not soooo broke!
    Call him #617.630.6723

[​IMG]

9. Does this apply to Bloomingdales NYC? I want to buy a medium black matte camera bag in gold h/w. Does anyone know if they have stock of that?

10. Patrick at the 59th st. bloomies I believe said he has the camera bag but in beige. He is sold out of a lot. No jumbo's , no black GST, no accordian flaps..the direct line to the chanel boutique is 212-705-2856. probably best to call first to see what's in stock. Hope this helps.

11. try james.

12. no, but if you find a nice SA, he/she has the power to waive sales tax so long as the item is shipped out of state.

13. Thanks! :smile:

14. Looks like Nordstrom is matching what Bloomies is doing... My SA at Nordstrom MOA just sold me a reissue with the giftcard. He has jumbo reissues in dark brown (looks almost black) and metallic red from Cruise 09. His number is 952.883.2121.