Bloomies Big Brown Sale!

lilsmiles

O.G.
May 28, 2008
NYC
I recently received a gift card for Bloomies, now I have a good reason to use it. Are the selections in store the same as online or better/worse? And also are the prices in store the same as online or better? I was a little confused by the ad. :shame: Any information is appreciated, thanks!!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I got the card too - but it doesn't have a code to use online. Anyone figure out how to get the extra 20 percent online or is it only instore?

lilsmiles

O.G.
May 28, 2008
NYC
I'm assuming you meant the 20% off private sale card mentioned in the other thread? I didn't get that, I meant I received a gift card for my bday recently and wanted to use that. I WISH I got the 20% off card in the mail! I'd probably have some pretty nice savings.

I got the card too - but it doesn't have a code to use online. Anyone figure out how to get the extra 20 percent online or is it only instore?

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
There doesnt seem to be an extra % off on the sale items? Am I missing something?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
you are right, I just called in an talk to her supervisor.. and what she said seems so bs to me..

basically, i told her nothing has extra 30 to 50% off... then she response it is the 30 to 50% off the original price.. I ask her then why the email indicate EXTRA 30 to 50% off sales item... she was trying to say.. well.. it is "EXTRA"... even though it is off the original price... IT JUST DOENS"T MAKE SENSE TO ME.. someone else please try to CALL..