Bloom egc 2/26-3/1

and a black matte 226.

Yes, I have to return the white from NM.

yeah, i'll think about it.

oh my! i thought you were on purse ban and only wait for the summer RTW sale.

I suppose almighty Schol got you in, :graucho: she has super power.

do they make black matte classic flap? i am not super fond of all metal chain shoulder strap...

yeah, i'll think about it.

oh my! i thought you were on purse ban and only wait for the summer RTW sale.

I suppose almighty Schol got you in, :graucho: she has super power.

Yeah, I should ignore all her posts. :P

do they make black matte classic flap? i am not super fond of all metal chain shoulder strap...

Unfortunately no. Maybe you should get a lambskin in anything but black since you have a black PST already. How about purple?

ok, i am thinking...

yes he might, especially if he is married with kids. lol

on the east coast we are 10:30pm now. i should be going to sleep...

so lambskin is a good choice actually...ok. let you know my decision later

good nite

ok, i am thinking...

yes he might, especially if he is married with kids. lol

on the east coast we are 10:30pm now. i should be going to sleep...

so lambskin is a good choice actually...ok. let you know my decision later

good nite

LOL, I wondering why he was ignoring me. :P

Lambskin is a good choice if you baby your bag. I'm not into lambskin. I'm a caviar girl. Good night Julia!

Hope someone can help, does Bloomies give you the card right away like Saks or does Bloomies mail it you later like NM? Also, are there any restrictions on what you can purchase with the card, such as Chanel or LV? Also, my Bloomies does not have Chanel or LV, so after I purchase my Chanel item, could I ask my SA walk over to the LV counter and get what I want with the EGC and mail both of them to me? TIA!

the EGC is instant gratification... comes in the box with the bag
they're good from 3/2-3/22 on anything in bloomies... that means no restrictions
(perfect... i was looking for a way to lessen the cost of my sublimage serum. haha)

the EGC is instant gratification... comes in the box with the bag
they're good from 3/2-3/22 on anything in bloomies... that means no restrictions
(perfect... i was looking for a way to lessen the cost of my sublimage serum. haha)
If the EGC not good till 3/2 then you cannot have the SA walk over to the LV counter to do the other purchase for you.

Can you share some more details on this EGC event? I called New york and they are not aware of this event at all!

TIA!

^im confused as to what you mean.
the GC isnt active til 3/2. so just have them pick up the other item with the EGC that day, and have it all sent @ once a day or two later...

i guess thats how you'd have to do it if you wanted to redeem the card on LV.
did that clarify @ all?

^^ and no, Bloomies CreditCard is not a requirement. all charge cards are okay by them

Last edited:
^im confused as to what you mean.
the GC isnt active til 3/2. so just have them pick up the other item with the EGC that day, and have it all sent @ once a day or two later...

i guess thats how you'd have to do it if you wanted to redeem the card on LV.
did that clarify @ all?

^^ and no, Bloomies CreditCard is not a requirement. all charge cards are okay by them

Yes, it did. Thank you! Short window to redeem the EGC. Now to decide if I really need to buy anything since I all ready bought 3 chanel bags in 2 months. :wtf: