bloodyburberry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, PETA blows EVERYTHING out of proportion. Everything is torture to them. I'm going to start a PETV. I'm going to make videos about how the vegitarians and landscapers are killing the innocent vegitables :rolleyes:

I think that website is stupid and people who really believe anything PETA says is in the same boat. This actually makes me want to go buy the warmest animal fur coat Burberry makes.

I've seen numerous posts where people say that they don't believe PETA's claims. Why is that? Do they have a reputation for making false statements?

* Note *
I'm not being sarcastic. I am honestly curious, as I don't know much about PETA at all, except that they are some kind of animal-rights organization (like the WWF, maybe?)

I've seen numerous posts where people say that they don't believe PETA's claims. Why is that? Do they have a reputation for making false statements?

* Note *
I'm not being sarcastic. I am honestly curious, as I don't know much about PETA at all, except that they are some kind of animal-rights organization (like the WWF, maybe?)

they have a reputation of over exagerating and pushing their beliefs to the limit to where they harm people.

they have a reputation of over exagerating and pushing their beliefs to the limit to where they harm people.

They also have a reputation saying things like we saved x amount of animals from shelters, fur farms, ect but they usually buy/steal the animals and kill them because they have no room from them or resources.

PETA: People Eradicating Tons of Animals
This article is pretty informative. I also remember seeing a video somewhere on YouTube where Penn and Teller speak of a lot stats about what Peta does with their animals. I wish I coud remember the name.

okaaaay!
Since some members have COMPLETELY hijacked this thread, I'm going to now close it temporarily and remove all coments that are not related.

ALL and I mean ALL issues between members should be in PM's, taking a thread this far off toipic for a personal arguement is disrespectful to the original author and everyone else that wanted to read this thread.
If you don't want to take it to PM, learn how to use the 'Ignore Feature'.

Status
Not open for further replies.