bloodyburberry.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :rolleyes: enticing name...

2. that was so sad.

3. haha i know. what kinda pup is that in ur avatar?? :love:

4. That is not nice to see...

5. that wasn't nice not to warn people. I added a warning, but in the future, please be respectful and warn people first.

6. That was not nice to see.

7. i dont want to look but someone want to give a gentle discription of what it is?

8. people wearing Burberry posing w/ decomposing animals :sick:

9. I am not sure what value that adds to this forum.

10. omggg:yucky: thatt is crazy rele makes u think about buying burberry...

11. Wow...I don't think I'll be buying burberry anymore... and I just recently bought a raccoon trimmed coat (Michael Kors, not burberry) and I'm wondering if it was tortured just so I could wear it :s

12. That is just sad. It really makes me think about buying Burberry now..:sad:

13. Peta always needs something to pick on- Anna Wintour. Benetton, J.Lo, etc. Unless you're Stella McCartney, you're on Peta's hitlist.

14. Interesting photo's, It's actually quite fitting, people think they look ultra chic wearing these dead-tortured animals. Not a far cry from parading around with a dead carcass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.