Blood campana?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

It's been awhile since I've been on the BV forum but I was wondering if anyone knows whether the campana came in blood this year? I am so in love with the color but the campana is the only style that really catches my eye right now. I have a cabat, old Montaigne, belly, and two crossbody bags so I wanted to get a different style. Thanks in advance!

2. If memory serves, I think I saw a blood Campana at Hgbagsonline.com around the time I bought a large teal Veneta from her (August). I'm not sure if a blood campana was on limited release, but Erica did have a number of items that were available only in regions outside the U.S. (the large teal being one). It might be worth dropping her a line?

3. Thank you! I've been looking at hgbags in the past couple weeks so I must have just missed it. I'll reach out to Erica. Thanks again!

4. Just to update, I emailed Erica and she said she did have it and she'll let me know if another one comes in. Thank you for looking out!!!! :smile:

5. I bought a Blood Campana from Erica about 6 weeks ago and it is stunning.

6. Was it the medium or large? Would you mind posting a pic here? I'd love to see it.

7. I am really jealous, even though I've never seen it. I just imagine it would be an amazing combination!

8. Just wanted to post an update. Thank you to the lovely TPFers who PMed on this bag. I ended up not buying from hgbags because Erica did not have one in stock anymore. I tracked one down in one of the boutiques and my wonderful bf bought it for me as an early Christmas present.

Thanks for letting me share!

image-808526692.jpg

9. Very pretty, elliesaurus :smile: Your bf is a keeper

10. Beautiful!!!!:loveeyes::heart:

11. :heart:

12. I would faint :faint:if dh ever bought me a BV! Congrats on this stunning bag:woohoo:.

13. Beautiful bag. Blood color and the campana style are a stunning combination. Your bf deserves major props for buying you a bv bag!

14. Thank you, everyone! My bf is such a sweetheart; even if he didn't buy me bag, he would still make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

15. Wow, this is really beautiful. Congratulations on the bag... and for having found someone so mindful.