Blondie

Thanks. Do all authentic gucci blondie have navy blue interior? By the way the seller says it was purchased from this Gucci store at the Biltmore Mall in phoenix, Az - do you know that place?

Thanks. Do all authentic gucci blondie have navy blue interior? By the way the seller says it was purchased from this Gucci store at the Biltmore Mall in phoenix, Az - do you know that place?

the authentic white leather Blondies (bowler, hobo, flap) have the navy blue interior. depending on the exterior color, the interior lining is different-i.e., the black Blondie has black or pink interior lining, the green Blondie has dark brown interior lining.

there are some exceptions of course-i think some of the Blondie shoulder flaps have suede interior lining matching the exterior leather color.

there are some exceptions of course-i think some of the Blondie shoulder flaps have suede interior lining matching the exterior leather color.

Hi BooYah, do you own a Blondie yourself? Is the interior ever comes in light beige/yellow color? I have seen lots of blondie on ebay lately with that lining.

beejerry, this is what i'm referring to-i have a honey-colored Blondie shoulder flap and the interior suede lining is the same color as the exterior leather:

gucciblondieflap015.jpg

gucciblondieflap012_edited.jpg

:shrugs:Can someone help me with this bag. I know its called the blondoe, but it looks like her stripes are NAVY and RED... i looove this bag. This would be my first Gucci.. however I cant find this on Gucci. com. I thought you fabulous Gucci experts may be able to help me.. Thank you!!!

Attachments

• white gucci i want.jpg
    white gucci i want.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 65