Blondie Small Hobo

1. This just came in today -- a small Blondie hobo. At first I was surprised by the small size, but then I thought it would be nice for evenings. What do ya'll think?

photos 089.jpg photos 092.jpg photos 095.jpg
  2. Can you post more pics w/ you wearing it? I can sort of tell that it's small but can't exactly picture how small it is.

3. Here's a photo. Already in PJs, but we're among friends . . .

Also, here's a link to the serial no. on the Gucci site with dimensions:

Gucci

photos 096.jpg
  4. I like it! I love the hardware.. If you can fit all your night time necessities, keep it.

5. Yes, it's a gorgeous evening bag... lovely!

6. Oooo, I love it!

7. I prefer the larger blondies.

8. wow, this is the cutest blondie bag i've ever seen, congrats Ronda!!! :wlae:

9. Aw, thanks aaallabama. You're the best! Now I want a white bowler or tote with the Gucci web.

10. Aww.. it's so tiny and cute, congrats ! :yes:

11. that is cute!!

12. Ive always been on the fence about this particular style, the huge gg's on the small bag looks weird. But I dont like small bags either, so....

13. so Ronda, it was you!!!! :boxing:if you know what I mean!:P Congratulations!

..you are right on the size, I had the purple one and I sold it a long time ago. It was too small for me.:nuts:

14. ^I'm pretty sure she resold it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice