Blondie Alert!!!!! Who wants it?

here is a white blondie hobo with a buy it now of $450 eBay: Gucci 'Britt' Medium Hand Bag 06 Fall/Winter Collection (item 320043924152 end time Nov-07-06 09:54:52 PST)

the interior color is right but you need to ask for the serial number to be sure

and

there was another white blondie flap listed yesterday (search Oct 31 listings above $700) but they need more pics and info to confirm authenticity...Rondafaye just sold a similar one and can help
Here is the other one! :supacool: eBay: AUTHENTIC GUCCI WHITE LEATHER HANDBAG W/ HUGE DOUBLE GG (item 250044502157 end time Nov-07-06 16:00:00 PST)

Wow...third white blondie for you...you must really :heart: them!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:
I thought U were mad at me! :s :nuts: I saw you made an offer for the same item but I bought the bag using BIN option. btw, yes you are right, all of them are white but they are also different styles. You think I am crazy because I have 3 blondies of the same color but different styles?:wondering

Highmaintenance, of course not...I :heart: PFers!

I hadn't even heard of the mini hobo until this morning and I've never seen it IRL, so I wasn't too sure about the size anyways, so I'm not too disappointed. That's why I didn't BIN, I figured if I got it for a really good price, then I could live with it even if it turns out to be too small for my purposes. So now I think I'm going to hold out for the large hobo - that's the one I've been looking for all this time. So don't worry about it - I'm not mad at all! Jealous perhaps of your blondie collection... :upsidedown: :P :shame:

Either way, I'm really glad a PFer got it!!! It looks like it's in perfect condition and is definitely authentic!! YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Nope, I don't think you're crazy! As long as you love them all, what's so crazy about it???

Now that you've completed your blondie family, please help me start mine! If you see either the white blondie hobo or bowler for sale, please PM me! :flowers:

Although I started thinking, where do these sellers get brand new blondies with tags on them still?? I was thinking about calling the Gucci outlets to see if they know about any in their system... :shrugs:

Highmaintenance, of course not...I :heart: PFers!

I hadn't even heard of the mini hobo until this morning and I've never seen it IRL, so I wasn't too sure about the size anyways, so I'm not too disappointed. That's why I didn't BIN, I figured if I got it for a really good price, then I could live with it even if it turns out to be too small for my purposes. So now I think I'm going to hold out for the large hobo - that's the one I've been looking for all this time. So don't worry about it - I'm not mad at all! Jealous perhaps of your blondie collection... :P

Either way, I'm really glad a PFer got it!!! It looks like it's in perfect condition and is definitely authentic!! YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Nope, I don't think you're crazy! As long as you love them all, what's so crazy about it???

Now that you've completed your blondie family, please help me start mine! If you see either the white blondie hobo or bowler for sale, please PM me! :flowers:

Although I started thinking, where do these sellers get brand new blondies with tags on them still?? I was thinking about calling the Gucci outlets to see if they know about any in their system...
I think that seller probably got it for someone else because it did seem to knowledgeable about Gucci, if you notice the description it was wrong. That was not a Gucci britt from 2006 collection!:confused1: ...or she had had it in her closet for a long time without knowing what she had in her hands! too bad for her, too good for me!:P . U are right that bag it is a little bit too small but remember I'm "collecting" these bags and I pretty much don't care about anything else. I just love them! there are so pretty! :love: I rarely wear them. I remember I was so dumb to sell a purple blondie minihobo a couple of years ago. I now regret it!:sad: SURE WILL HELP YOU TO FIND THE BAG OF YOUR DEAMS!!!:flowers:

I think that seller probably got it for someone else because it did seem to knowledgeable about Gucci, if you notice the description it was wrong. That was not a Gucci britt from 2006 collection!:confused1: ...or she had had it in her closet for a long time without knowing what she had in her hands! too bad for her, too good for me!:P . U are right that bag it is a little bit too small but remember I'm "collecting" these bags and I pretty much don't care about anything else. I just love them! there are so pretty! :love: I rarely wear them. I remember I was so dumb to sell a purple blondie minihobo a couple of years ago. I now regret it!:sad: SURE WILL HELP YOU TO FIND THE BAG OF YOUR DEAMS!!!:flowers:

Definitely good for you! :graucho: And I'm sure you'll find that purple mini hobo again! :yes:

Oh, I didn't realize you're collecting...that makes sense. I'll be wearing my blondie when I eventually find one, so I definitely need it to be a functional size. Thanks!!!!!! Can't wait till I get one too!!!!!!!! :girlsigh: