Blonde Madore--OMG!!! OM freakin' G!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
OK...I got the bags today..I RISKED MY LIFE taking pics of this!!! I will post better pics when I have more time..DH is in the next room and I am SUPPOSED to be doing paperwork lol!!! hehehe!! I didn't post pics of the tote yet as vtachgyrl has already done so...I'll get to that whe it's SAFER lol!!! Please excuse my jammies, dirty mirror and crappy pics...but I couldn't make you wait!!!

Attachments

• prada madore 001.jpg
    prada madore 001.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 166
  • prada madore 004.jpg
    prada madore 004.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 128
  • prada madore 007.jpg
    prada madore 007.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 138
  • prada madore 005.jpg
    prada madore 005.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 120
BTW I am sending this back and getting it in the smaller size from Prada Hawaii...I also called NM to see if I could get the sale price on the tote which I AMAZINGLY keep missing as I must refresh that d*mn page 4 billion times a day...She said she'd talk to the manager and call me tomorrow..so keep your fingers crossed!!! If I can get the sale price I will keep her..otherwise I'll get that & the smaller blonde madore from Hawaii...Remember I the black one is on it's way to me as we speak!! ( the smaller version of the bag I posted)..so yeah I'll have two of the same bag in the same color but MAN this color is a MUST have!!! the pics don't even pick up how gorgy..Can't wait to see it in daylight!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Emmy this color is a keeper! I don't care what style you get it in, but you MUST make sure you get/keep one blond mordore. Aaaah I am so jealous!!! I really need a money tree like it's no one's business... I WANT a blond mordore, the pitone bag Longchamp has, and the navy GST, and the light gold reissue, and if I'm blessed enough then a red lambskin flap with GHW. And that, ladies, is just the top of my list!!!

Oh love that bag, Emmy--are you sure you think it's too big? That size looks good on you--but I don't like small bags.

Oh Marose I want the navy Jumbo, got the red w/ SHW.

Yeah she's going back..I'm keeping the black tote that vtachgyrl girl has if I can get it at the sale price...I want a neutral bag for summer..I'm torn if I should keep this size or get it in the smaller size....ugh...decisions decisions...!!!

Oh Emmy... I can't wait for NM to call back. Keep us posted. I'm on tenterhooks for you.

Can you get your Prada SA to send you some side by side pics of the two blond mordores? Although, since you're more comfortable with the smaller one, I'm thinking you should go that way.

Oh and what about daytime pics of the new bag before you return it?:graucho:

OK..more pics for you!!!

Attachments

• mj & prada 028.jpg
    mj & prada 028.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 143
  • mj & prada 024.jpg
    mj & prada 024.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 82
  • mj & prada 030.jpg
    mj & prada 030.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 69