Blonde color - am I being too picky? check my pics

I am with Littlerock80 on this one. I have seen the blonde Koobas at the store and the leather of each bag has distinct characteristics. That is the beauty of leather and one of its inherent qualities, not "damage."

^You have tdf twins!

I'd keep it if you feel you got a good deal on it. If I paid full price however, I'd be returning it. I really wonder what's up with koobas lately though? For the price you pay, you would think you'd have perfection.

Those last year Elisha's have the most luscious leather. Mine has maintained well too. Even through Salad dressing! The newer leather is just so much more variable. Why couldn't they leave things well enough alone. Did they think that the people who bought another Elisha this year because of their love of the bag wouldn't notice?

Those last year Elisha's have the most luscious leather. The newer leather is just so much more variable. Why couldn't they leave things well enough alone. Did they think that the people who bought another Elisha this year because of their love of the bag wouldn't notice?
ITA...:true: