blond VS. brunnette

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
Hey guys, my natural hair color is ash brown and i :heart: going blond for the warm months ...

here are 2 pics of me .. blond and brunnette .. what do you guys think? .. should i go blond or stay brunnette and maybe get like bangs. . lol

thanxxx

27y3hj8.jpg

29vgsup.jpg

This is hard to choose, from your pictures, you loook great with both. >_<
I'll say go for side-sweep fringes instead. I think I'll still wanna see you in brunette slightly more than blonde.

Its hard to tell without seeing yours eyes and complexion better. You wear both colors very well though and have very shiney hair. I think I like the style better and it looks shinier surprisingly with the blonde. I say blonde but with a bit less gold.
BTY, I'm actually in the same dilemma deciding between brown and blonde (I'm currently blonde). The difference is that I have naturally curly hair and usually go darker in the summer so that it doesn't look as frizzy since I always wear it straight.

I really think you look great both ways. I prefer the darker blonde picture posted (the second picture you posted), you look best there IMO. I don't like the really light blonde color as much, it makes you look a little older. Seriously, you can't go wrong with either color, you're pretty both ways.