blogs

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey everyone

i was just wanting to start up a blog... it seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment...

just wondering which ones are the good ones....... let me know!!!

thanks!!!! :biggrin:

PS, anyone keeping tabs on my b-bags? Black one should be arriving this week - i think! mhahahahaha!

2. livejournal! i know at least a few of us on here have one

3. I had an LJ a looong time ago. They're easy to update and customize. Everyone and their mother also seems to have a myspace page, which includes a blog. My 18-year-old cousin who is in her first year of college has one, I found it the other day while being nosy and searching for people. She has all these cute guys leaving comments on her page... she's too young to date! :P

4. thanks! :amuse: i'll start one up sometime this week!

5. There's a good handbag community on LJ: handbag_fetish

Maybe see you there! ;)

6. everyone has an LJ!
    I use blogger and like it, though, it lets you customize more.

7. i use xanga.. but that's only because i'm not too good with "pimping" up pages and on xanga.. u just pick the color, etc with the layout already made for u if u don't wanna input ur own html.

8. I do The Purse Blog :love: ;)

9. from what i've heard handbag_fetish can get a little catty...but i dunno. i like handbag_lovers. they're all really nice there

10. i use xanga

11. hey everyone

even though you've already probably got a good idea about what im like.... I've started up my BLOG... thanks SO much to everyone that gave me blog sites to look at and to do.... I just couldn't understand what goes where etc.... (im such a retard when it come to things like this....) SO my friend, Nikky helped me do one on MSN... the link is below!

feel free to post up comments etc..... :biggrin:

http://spaces.msn.com/stuffabouthelen

12. my boyfriend wants to build me a bag website because he thinks i would have fun with it and it'd be another thing for his resume/portfolio, but i don't know what i'd do with it. i think it'd be fun to sell secondhand bags for people, but i don't think i have the resources to do that, so i dunno what i'd do. *shrug*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice