Blog? Do you do it?

miamialli

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
I don't facebook or myspace, but I've been thinking maybe I would start a blog just to organize ideas or random thoughts. :s Who does it? Suggestions? Comments? Best/easiest sites?
Thanks in advance.

Nah, I dont blog..I like to read others blogs though. I just dont think I have anything interesting to write. I love Twiggers blog BTW if you read this Twiggers!

i have had a blog for several years now. i keep it friends-onlyed because i don't want random people stumbling upon it. its nice to have a space to vent or ramble!

I've had a xanga blog since 2001... but I have not updated it in so long~ the features have changed so much, but it's a nice site to use. I also know a lot of people that use livejournal and/or blogspot as well. It used to be enjoyable for me, but I don't have much I want to write about these days.

I'm seriously thinking about starting one. I'm a journalism major and very interested in new media and internet culture, so I have 6 or 8 blogs that I read religiously, but I don't want to start one myself unless I think I actually have something interesting to talk about. I'm about to graduate from college, so maybe I'll start it then?

I have a blog I update daily (see signature). It's fun and it's a way of keeping myself accountable!

Veelyn: Thank you so much...that means a lot to me!!!!!

You're welcome!! I usually read it about once a week! I'm like, "Yeah, Go twigz, get that debt down woman!!" I get so excited for you lol.:tup:

Oh and BTW I loved your decluttering post!! I LOVE to declutter!! And then ebay, lol!