Blockbuster Express Movie Codes For FREE Movie Rentals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Blockbuster Express Movie Codes to Get FREE Movies! Normally $1.00 a night! Here are the codes:

GT21A- Get a free one night rental {expires 3/12/10}

W212A1 – Get a free rental {only valid on Wednesdays!}

GW11B2 – Rent 1, get 1 free {expires 2/19/10}-

GA12A2 – Get a free one night rental {expires 2/19/10}-

GW12B3- Rent one, get one free {expires 2/22/10}

GT9SA - Free one night rental {expires 2/28/10}

BBXCES – Get a free one night Rental {expires 2/28/2010}

FEBRUARY – Rent one, Get one Free {expires 2/28/2010}

GA12A2 {expires 02/19/2010}

BBXDVD1 {expires 02/28/2010}

Remember these codes are limit 1 per credit card. Movies are due by 9 pm the following day to avoid having to pay an additional $1 to rent the movie another 24 hours.

2. Thanks, I usually use Redbox, but I will have to check this out. Where do you get these BB codes?

3. It was listed in one of the MANY newsletters that I receive every day....can't remember which one.

4. "GT13A" (expires 5/31). These codes can be entered online or at the kiosk.

5. thanks i will have to go and get a movie..yeah!

6. Use code GL14A and get a free rental now through June 30th.

7. Here are 3 more FREE rental codes for Blockbuster Express!!
    SSD17A4, SSD17A3, and SSD17A2! Remember you can use these once per credit card but multiple times per code!

8. ^^Thanks for posting! We enjoyed free movies on these codes all weekend long!

9. Through June 30th, 2010 you can get a free DVD rental at your local Blockbuster Express. Simply use code: GT14A

A code can be used once per debit/credit card, so you can rent more than one for free by using different cards.

10. Thanks, I'm heading to Publix now.

11. one more code, not sure when it expire:

G616A3

12. G817a

13. Everytime I use the codes I still get charged a $1.00 when I return them.

14. ^^ are you sure those are not pending charges? There is a $1 charge put on your card, but it times out and you are not charged.

15. Yeah they hold the $1 as a pending charge and then they never pull it, so it's free