Block-T Drawstring Tote

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Stockholm
Anyone who owns the Block-T Drawstring Tote and could share some thoughts + wear and tear about it?

I have been eyening the bag in french gray but think it is a little bit expensive and I am most concerned about the leather not aging well (ceasings in wrong places etc) and that the bag is not practical (bulky + not staying on shoulder).

Here is a link to the drawstring tote (bucket bag):
https://www.toryburch.eu/block-t-drawstring-tote/11169642.html

I know Amie Chase (youtuber) is not a big fan of the tote in same design (i.e. regular tote and not bucket bag).

Here are some photos from the store:
20170417_132344.jpeg
20170417_132651.jpeg

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
My sister has this exact bag. The corner wear is extensive after only a few times of light usage.

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
Thank you for this information! Does she baby bags or tends to use them quite "heavy"?
She doesn't baby them but she takes care of her bags. She had used the bag for less than a week when we noticed two of the corners were completely rubbed off.

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Stockholm
She doesn't baby them but she takes care of her bags. She had used the bag for less than a week when we noticed two of the corners were completely rubbed off.
Oh, that is not good at all :sad: makes me sad to hear that the leather quality is so poor. The bag is beautiful though....