Block at Orange Off saks...

Current Off 5th Orange stock as of 4/10/08. (does not include full rack of rasta print).

2409232460_8873577c34.jpg

WOW!
that's a lot of checkerboard! i don't think my nordies even have that much when it first came out..

Wow.. that's alot of checkerboard! lol.

Ok and i need everyones opinion on this.... my bf wants to get his daughter a morant or cyprus:wtf:! Is it just me or does it seem kinda NUTS to get her that? She's 7 btw...!

i also think 7 is too young for a designer handbag but then if she's the type that could take care her stuff, why not? but i agree, daddy's wallet is gonna be hurt later.. :yes:

Thanks so much for the coupon and the sign up. I really appreciate it!! I was not going to go until next week, but I may have to see if I can go today somehow since the coupon expires today. I am excited. lol!

You are right ladies, too young. And brick ,bf is actually thinking about getting her a cell phone. Just to use on saturdays though when shes with her *mother*, because she has to make 3 phone calls to him. And he wants one of those kid ones that have the gps on it, so he knows where shes at. I still think it's a little outrageous because of her age and all, and i def don't want her to end up with one of those spoiled attitudes where she thinks she can get whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Plus her *mother* can let her use hers!

I'm 28 and i just got my first l.a.m.b when i was 27. Sooo yeah, she's going to have to wait! lol. Thanks for chiming in lambies!

Okay so I went to off 5th today my first time and saw lots of little lambs... lol! I was so tempted to get the cheetah montego and walked the store about 1/2 hour trying to decide. I had that 30% off coupon and could of gotten it for like $250 and didn't get it. I am now wishing I did. The reason I decided against it was because I know I want to order the clarendon and the Jaquart cat satchel from Nordstroms and I can only afford so much.. Go figure I want the things that are full price! Also, they were in pretty good shape but the stripe on the front was cracking which I didn't like. I did find out from the whole experience that I have to have a montego bowler bag though and now hope they make it in the green ombre chain. Do the montego bags come in different sizes?