Bloch/Ballerina Flats Advice =)

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
I'm normally a Louboutin girl but I don't find his flats to be very comfortable at all and I do need flats for walking around in and the ones I have make my feet hurt so much! To the point where I have blisters because the flats I wear are cheap and I only seem to spend my money on expensive heels lol. I was looking on Net A Porter and I came across the brand Bloch, they have some really cute looking flats so I thought I would like to try the brand. I don't know anything about them though and I ran a search and it looks like they run a bit small? I do love the look of Lanvin flats and heard they were really comfy but they are a little outside my price range. I was wondering you girls opinions on these Bloch flats and if you think they are cute? Or if anyone owns them are they comfy? Or could someone recommend something else that's cute and comfy and under £150? TIA! :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bloch flats.jpg
    bloch flats.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,687
  • bloch 2.jpg
    bloch 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,689
I don't own any bloch flats but I've heard nothing but great things about them and that they are very comfortable. I have sue londons and I like them....if you do a search I posted about them a while back along with modeling pics.

I have Blochs and they are very comfortable and soft. They have a very thin sole, like I have heard about Lanvin.I have to be careful about wear. I guess they can be resoled.

If you have an outlet near you Emporio Armani flats are very comfortable and usually come in at around £100 for sale prices :smile: My flats have been EVERYWHERE with me, I've actually just had to hae them resoled after 2 years?

I bought some black patent Bloch ballerina flats from Net a Porter last week and they are so comfortable, the suede lining feels so soft and gentle. Like you I've tried other Balllerina flats but they always end up hurting my feet but the Bloch ones are a dream, I wore them to work and back yesterday with no problems.
:smile:

The most amazing flats I've ever worn. I bought my first pair from Net-a-Porter and recently bought more on Zappos.com. They ran 1/2 size small for me--I usually wear a 9 and had to buy a 9.5. I can't imagine living without them now.

what about french sole?
http://www.zappos.com/french-sole-sloop-black-tejus

i hear good things about them. i am not a fan of bloch, but that's just me and my last encounter with them was two springs ago. i didn't like the elastic and the leather piece right under the heel. sorry to be a party pooper! i'm just not a fan and i have problems shelling out $100+ for something made in thailand.

i love repetto though, have you heard of them? they're in the $200+ USD range, but the craftsmanship is impeccable and they make your feet look really good.

I have a pair of french sole flats and quite frankly they are not worth the money. I had to have the soles replaced because they were plastic and I was slipping and sliding everywhere. For almost $200 they were not worth the money.
I've seen another website called www.prettyballerinas.com and they have some really nice flats and they have a store in NYC . They have an amazing range of flats but I am not sure of the quality yet.

I got the block flats, I found a blue pair similar on sale at ASOS and they are SO comfy! They are the comfiest shoes ever! Thanks for all the help :biggrin: I just ordered my second pair in a glitterly blue colour :biggrin:

French Sole are rubbish I have quite a few but they give no support and slip and slide as they are plastic bottomed, they also go very loose and because the plastic bit on the bottom is narrow if you have wide feet the leather at the side rubs.

I go my first pair of Bloch shoes at Christmas from Asos and now have 6 pairs. I have the frill ones and also the patent toe cap ones. They are the comfiest shoes every and the bottoms are actually leather and quite wide. Mywardrobe sells them online as well as farfetch.

I normally wear a UK 6 or 39 but size down to a 38 as they come up large and stretch!