Blk or Org? Which one should I pick?

UpTime

May 24, 2015
Help me girls.

-Orange has white accents and beige interior. I dont like the beige interior. I barely wear pop colors, I feel comfortable with neutral colors. Where I live, people dont dress up, mostly they dress very casual. I dont want to be stand out. But this Orange is so cute, bright and such a happy feeling....
-Black has orange accents and interior. I dont like the white accent but after all, this is thd little one thing I dont like of this combo. I can wear comfortably with about anything I have. But will I get bored with many blk?

20170323_115649.jpgIMG_4007.jpg20170324_214204.jpg

I do have other orange tones bags 20170305_213436.jpg

I have a blk lady Dior, blk jumbo, blk deveaulle tote, a so blk boy (is coming my way)

Thanks girls. I know I can always count on you

Reactions: Kendie26
Help me girls.

-Orange has white accents and beige interior. I dont like the beige interior. I barely wear pop colors, I feel comfortable with neutral colors. Where I live, people dont dress up, mostly they dress very casual. I dont want to be stand out. But this Orange is so cute, bright and such a happy feeling....
-Black has orange accents and interior. I dont like the white accent but after all, this is thd little one thing I dont like of this combo. I can wear comfortably with about anything I have. But will I get bored with many blk?

View attachment 3645334View attachment 3645335View attachment 3645336

I do have other orange tones bags View attachment 3645338

I have a blk lady Dior, blk jumbo, blk deveaulle tote, a so blk boy (is coming my way)

Does this bag come in the blue (in the background)? Lol! I really like that blue [emoji7]

If not, I'd choose the black. The orange might be a little flashy, in my opinion. An orange SLG would be nice though. [emoji4] Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Vanana and UpTime
Orange!!! It's an orange that has a nice earthy undertone, definitely not too bright! A cute casual bag that would make you and every other person seeing you wear it happy! :yahoo::yahoo:

Help me girls.

I love colors! But due to the "out there" characteristic of the bag; the folds, the holes, the hanging chain, the big CC logo. Everything stands out.

The black however, brings everything in such a perfect harmony :smile:. (Your black bags are so varied in style, I don't see this black being redundant)

Ps. Love your red chanel :heart:

Help me girls.

Dear UpTime ~i usually hesitate to give opinions because I just feel like it really is up to each individual person to decide, BUT.....for some odd reason I'm feeling like I want to weigh in on this one (don't ask me why:confused1::lol::lol:) Both are great, they really are but I seriously think that orange is awesome & on my screen it really looks totally neutral & like it would work w/ tons of outfits. I am a serious neutral lover girl but i would not hesitate to use that orange bag! You can't go wrong either way. How many black bags do you have? That would factor in to my decision. Oh & lovely red Chanel's you have! GOOD LUCK!!!:happydance:

Reactions: UpTime
Both are beautiful! If it is for myself I would definitely pick black one for me since it look beautiful orange lining that is so fun peeking from black holes in my opinion :heart: Either one is such a fun piece and gorgeous and I think never go wrong either - hope you decide for yourself with your heart beat :hbeat: Good luck with your decision!! :smile:

Orange would be so fun and vibrant!! It makes me happy just seeing the picture. Then I imagine using it this spring, summer, and fall[emoji177][emoji177]. Black is safe, but this color of orange will go with so much and be eye candy every time you're out with her[emoji7][emoji7]. I vote orange!!

Reactions: UpTime
Does this bag come in the blue (in the background)? Lol! I really like that blue [emoji7]

If not, I'd choose the black. The orange might be a little flashy, in my opinion. An orange SLG would be nice though. [emoji4] Good luck with your decision!
No, the blue in the back ground is a tote. This bucket bag comes in Orange, white & Blk. Thanks for your input. [emoji5]