BLK GSH PT vs. CITY

Hi Ladies!

This is my first time posting on the forum (although I've been reading the posts for a while now). I would greatly appreciate your opinions for my next purchase! Black gsh part time or city. I went Barneys in SF, NM in SF and Palo Alto but couldn't find any part times to compare with the city. Is the part time a lot roomier than city??

Thanks!!

I prefer the City over the Part Time. The City just looks more asthetically pleasing to the eye. The Part Time seems to look too 'east/west' to me and I dont like how it droops in the middle when using the shoulder strap. IMO ;)

hi CoffeePurseLuv,
I have to agree with KDC.
City 4 sure, looks better. :graucho:
I have tried both on.
City does look more pleasing over the part time.
Part time didn't feel right 4 me....

It's important to me that the bag looks good & feels right...

I say City...:smile:

I like both the city and the part time but prefer the part time - it is longer than the city and can fit much more, it has a longer strap to wear cross body if needed, I actually love the way it droops in the middle when using the shoulder strap - looks very cool. I also like the city becuase it is "taller" than the pt and a nice size when I am not carrying as much stuff.

The PT is definitely roomier than the City. It's surprising, actually, how much more you can fit in a PT.

I recently sold 2 of my 3 GH Cities. I love the size of the City but I couldn't shake the feeling that the leather on a City is overwhelmed by GH. I kept my '07 Plomb SGH City because I like the emphasis on the hardware with that bag. Sometimes I want to sport that "aggressive" look.

I have ordered replacement bags and, going forward, I'm going to stick with RH for Cities and save GH for the bigger bags.

I think that the Black SGH PT is gorgeous! She gets my vote.

Thank you so much for all your inputs! It's so nice to have your inputs since when i asked my bf, he said they both look the same. In fact all my bbags look the same to him...lol. I'll think about it a bit more before I place an order. Thanks again!