blk and Red Basketweave I AM HOOKED NOW WHAT??

alistar

Jan 12, 2008
Ok, so I got my first bag today. Now I want more. I hear all this about the Blk Basket and Red basket morning after mini. They are sold out everyone says. What should I do? Should I get the black? I am going nuts ladies. Have you ever felt this? It's like I need to buy it. And if there is a discount......good golly miss molly. What do I do???:yahoo:

:yahoo:I wish I could buy them all. But I cannot. :hysteric:What do I do? What is the process? I dont have a black classic bag. But red is sooo :love:. Someone tell me the process? What do i do? How do I get in?

^LOL Alistar. I know exactly how you feel... The Red Basketweave comes out on April 25th. And I believe the black basketweave is available for pre-order at funkylala.com There's also a special 20% discount with that (I can't find the code right now, but you could probably find it in the discount threads). It won't ship until June 15 though...

That's what I did - for the black basketweave - so now I've got time to come up with the money since it won't be here until June - and even better, FLL says this is the original RM cut with tassels and the blue zipper... this bag is so beautiful!!!

ALi- the red basketweave comes out in about 3 weeks! Since the ones on FLL won't be available till June anyways- maybe you can wait and compare the ones you like?