Bliss Sale

bubblevita

O.G.
May 31, 2006
Free Sinkside 6 Pack and Free Shipping on $50+ order.
Bliss Coupon Code: WELCOME04 Exp. 5/31/08

Free fatgirlsleep Nighttime Firming Cream pre-sample (.2oz) with any order.
Bliss Coupon Code: 038908 Exp. 4/19/08

I can't find a free shipping code for orders less than $50, one of the item I want is not in stock and without it I wouldn't make the $50 :sad:

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
Isn't it adding the shipping in at the end of your order though?
It shows free shipping and then when I go to put my cc info in it adds the shipping price back to the total. :confused1:

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
I just called them and they told me promotions are not combined and sale items are promotions so I guess if you're only ordering sale items you can't get the free shipping :confused1: Did anyone here only order sale items and get the free shipping?

Mooha

Sep 1, 2006
here is the summary i got:

Order Process Date: 4/17/08

Merchandise : 51.20
Freight . . . :
Tax . . . . . : 4.29
Total . . : 55.49

jennylovexo

♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Nov 5, 2006
At the Beach!!
Thanks! I figured everyone wasn't placing orders over $50 on regular priced stuff that just didn't make sense but when I called they said you can't get free shipping on sale items :confused1: because that would be combining promos. Even stranger I used a different computer instead of the one I was on and I was able to use the code for free shipping :yahoo: So thanks for posting the sale and thanks so much for the info Mooha!

Oct 14, 2006
Thanks! I stocked up on a bunch of stuff. WELCOME04 worked for me, but I did notice that if I tried to go through e.b.a.t.e.s they'd cancel the free shipping code though.