Blingchic.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    (I think this is the correct place to post now)--I was doing a google search on some Tory Burch ballet flats and ran into another invite-type shopping website (like ideeli & Ruelala). Has anyone heard of it or shopped from there? If you have what was your experience like? It states that they're authentic and have free shipping--the downside is that the shoes don't have boxes (no big deal).
    Thanks!

2. I checked out the site and although I haven't purchased from them, I would not.

They sell brands that are never sold on third party sites. I'd bet $20 all of their merchandise is counterfeit.

3. This company is based out of Hong Kong, offers no contact info other then an email addy. I personally would not buy.

4. I just purchased some past season Tory Burch Revas from them -- thought there might be a chance they were real since they were already marked down elsewhere, though sold out. Just received them today and they are obvious fakes: no logo soles, no "made in Brazil". I have submitted a fraud claim to paypal. Do NOT patronize that website!

5. PP does not offer buyer protection for NON-Ebay transactions, only Buyer Complaint for INR. SO IF PP tells you that they are unable to recover your funds, you can file a charge back on your CC, if you paid w/ a CC.