Blindstamp Evelyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

H&H

Dutch in the USA
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Hi I bought an Evelyne on Ebay and received today, I can't find the blindstamp anywhere, where is it? I think I have the PM size (there is second pocket) thanks

Hi, it has suede lining, I took the bag inside out and couldn't find it it is not on the snap closure or the two pieces of leater on the sides... I'm starting to get worried....

here's a pic from ebay of where it should be if it's under the closure strap:

245710728.jpg

Oh there, pfff, i was looking at the other end of the snap.... thanks so much, the bag is beautiful and was sure it had to be the real thing, THx again

I will:smile: First I have to bring my car to the repair, my rear window broke, I was backing up and a huge pole was sticking out a vehicle, but from my angle you couldnt see it, and there it went... grr I'll post tonight or tomorrow:smile:

Thx again

Occasionally, an authentic Hermes piece has been found to have NO blindstamp.

Goodness, I'm sorry, tho, about your car.....and very thankfull you were not in harm's way of that pole!

No blindstamp? does that have a reason ?

I have a nice rental car now... I'm happy too that noone was hurt, luckily my kids were out the car. It was the strangest thing, you just don't expect a metal pole sticking out 4 feet......

I used my Evelyne tonight and I love it:smile: tomorow I will make some pictures...

thanks again for posting those pictures that was very helpful :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.