bleu nuit or whiskey

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which would you choose? I'm being sold a bleu nuit and I wanted the whiskey. If i get the bleu nuit then i forego the whiskey. what do you think?

2. Hard decision :confused1:
    I like both.... whiskey??? Blue nuit is very nice too!!!
    Difficult to choose, which colour you think you will use more?

3. I would go with the bleu nuit if your wardrobe is somewhat monochromatic. I wear a lot of black and gray and love wearing a bright bag to give my outfit some pop of color.

4. i would say bleu nuit too! the whiskey although is nice, its pretty common, lots of people have that shade

5. I adore my Bleu Nuit!! The color goes with sooo much.

Typically I would say I am def into the neutrals, but this color just works :cool:

6. Both colors are beautiful, but only you can decide which color you really want if you can only have one.

7. Both colors are gorgeous --Definitely think about what colors you wear most frequently.

8. Both are pretty but when I had to choose between the two, I ended up choosing Whiskey over the Blue Nuit and have never regretted it.

9. I vote for Whiskey although I love the Blue Nuit quite a bit. If you wear a lot of jeans and bright tops then BN would be a great choice. I had the blue-grey Noir but never had any use for it with my winter clothes (which are more neutral) so returned it. For that much money I wanted it to be a year round bag for me.

10. I say blue nuit.

11. i vote for bleu nuit also :smile: it's super gorgeous esp when u love wearing jeans

12. Warmer skin-tone - Whiskey.

Cooler skin-tone - Bleu Nuit.

Neutral skin-tone - whichever you prefer. :biggrin:

13. ^Well said S!!;) :yes:

Well, i'd personally have to vote for whiskey because i've already got one, lol..;)

I love the bleu nuit ALOT...but i get more potential use out of whiskey, or any other neutral colours.

Bleu nuit is definitely a colour i'd consider in the future though. :love:

14. ^ Thank you Miss M! :flowers:

15. That is such a tough choice! I would say whiskey too! It is one of my most favorite Chloe colors!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice