Bleu Nuit GHW K28

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do u girls think about Bleu Nuit?
    Would it be a good pick for K28 in GHW?

Need your advice, many thanks

lynne_ross likes this.
  2. Bleu Nuit is on my wish list!!! I have not seen it irl but in photos it is such a mysterious color! I think it would be beautiful in phw or ghw (with my personal preference slightly leaning toward phw) but i recently got a graphite birkin in ghw which i would have imagined to look better with phw...but i LOVE it with ghw. probably anything looks great with ghw!

3. BN is the perfect Navy imo! Perfect neutral with a twist :smile:
    Goes with everything. This is my B30 PHW togo. Truly obsessed with this Beauty :smile: :smile: :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461442294.918826.jpg

4. I too prefer it with PHW.

5. This is K28 phw. Cant go wrong with bleu nuit color.. It could look like black under different lightning .. And i love everything with ghw, so urs will be beautiful!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461453874.037140.jpg

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461460841.796781.jpg

prepster likes this.
  7. Love it. Does anyone have a comparison photo of Bleu Nuit with Indigo??

8. Ohhh.....this shade is blue is so elegant and divine. I would love it with GHW. It can look like a black or a blue depending on your lighting so it's incredibly versatile.

If you're ever offered one. Snatch it up! :smile::smile::smile:

9. great color , prefer everything with phw, but this one would be great with ghw too!

10. Great color get it!

11. I've seen blue nuit in real life and I think it's a great alternative to black

12. dear if you dont mind sharing - how did you fit the heart tag on the petit h charm
    its genius do share if you dont mind my copying

13. I have a lindy in Bleu nuit and love it so much! The color works as a neutral and goes with everything. ^^

14. I was just offered a k28 blue nuit togo return with ghw, but also have a k25 black sombrero seller with ghw. Too similar or two completely diff bags?? Please help my TPFers!!

15. I mean retourne...dang auto spell... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice