Bleu Nuit (and a camera hog)

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I must be INSANE but I seem to have acquired another paddington :shame:

This one literally LEAPT into my lap and refused to leave. So how could I ask the other girl to pry the pretty mini loaf off of me? It would have been quite inconsiderate.

So I kept her :love: Just to be fair, you understand :angel:

Auth065.jpg

and for a size comparo:

Auth076.jpg

plus the inside is sooo roomy!

Auth073.jpg

O M G!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! :tender: I'm in-love with the color and the style is so unique!!! :love: :heart::love::heart: Your collection is amazing hmwe, I'm seriously drooling here!! :drool:

Thank you Audrey!!!

I am so in love with this bag!!

It goes with so much stuff in my closet and the leather is just so soft and supple.

The shape is too cute and the size is outstanding. It's lighter than the regular paddies and still fits on my shoulder. :rochard:

I'm beyond happy for you! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: The leather must be TDF!! :drool: :love: You totally deserve this incredible beauty!! :heart: How heavy is the bag, I'm curious??
Thank you Audrey!!!

I am so in love with this bag!!

It goes with so much stuff in my closet and the leather is just so soft and supple.

The shape is too cute and the size is outstanding. It's lighter than the regular paddies and still fits on my shoulder. :rochard:

Thanks gals :blush:

AbbYY: it's the small loaf, isn't it so cute??!!?

junebug: the wallet was a total surprise gift from DH last Christimas. It's a Mulberry in the Darwin oak. I swear, I get more compliments on that than my paddy's!! Everytime I pull it out someone goes "oooo" :biggrin:

hmwe46: It's beyond cute!!! It's the cutest loaf EVER!!!! hehe :cutesy:
I'm SO happy for you! Doesn't it feel so good to get a new cute bag!? Today was a GOOD Day!!! :yahoo::party:

Oh and I Love your wallet! I have the matching bag Darwin Oak Mulberry Roxanne!

LOL: I have the Mulberry Blenheim in the oak and I wear it when my shoulder needs a break!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I also have a pretty little lipstick case that M&D got me:

Auth075.jpg

hmwe46: It's beyond cute!!! It's the cutest loaf EVER!!!! hehe :cutesy:
I'm SO happy for you! Doesn't it feel so good to get a new cute bag!? Today was a GOOD Day!!! :yahoo::party:

Oh and I Love your wallet! I have the matching bag Darwin Oak Mulberry Roxanne!

Oh it is gorgeous, that's a perfect blue shade and a yummiest baby..!! It looks so soft:love: :love: Congrats hmwe, your collection is TDF...!!:flowers: I love the wallet and lipstick case too..!!