Bleu Mineral AND Marine??

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
O.G.
Mar 31, 2012
If you already had a 2013 Bleu Mineral city with RH, and you absolutely loved the bag, would you get another similar color?
Like a Marine city with GSH?

The other thing that concerns me is that GSH is much heavier. I have a black with city GSH and don't use it as much as my RH black cities. But the combo is just gorgeous, and it's one of my favorite Bal Blues.

So get it, or pass? I'm torn..:-s

If you already had a 2013 Bleu Mineral city with RH, and you absolutely loved the bag, would you get another similar color?
Like a Marine city with GSH?

The other thing that concerns me is that GSH is much heavier. I have a black with city GSH and don't use it as much as my RH black cities. But the combo is just gorgeous, and it's one of my favorite Bal Blues.

So get it, or pass? I'm torn..:-s
I have two of the older marine bags and I adore the leather and colour on both.

Reactions: BPC
My whole life is basically buying multiples of the same or similar things - whether I notice it or not!
I fully support you having both bags :wave: :yes:

I'm also totally with you about the GSH. I was a complete G21 snob and was devastated when it was discontinued to make way for the smaller hw. I thought it didn't look right on the bags (except on the Day). I decided I was done buying new B bags because I just couldn't get on board with the new hw .
Fast forward to buying my Blue Lazuli Velo with the G12 hw... I couldn't resist the color, and as time had went by I guess I got used to the look of the smaller hw and it didn't look so wrong to me any more. Now when I carry my G21 Velos, they are SO HEAVY! I used to eye roll at people who would say that, but I guess I've gotten older and wiser now. Well, maybe just older and more delicate :lol:

My whole life is basically buying multiples of the same or similar things - whether I notice it or not!
I fully support you having both bags :wave: :yes:

I'm also totally with you about the GSH. I was a complete G21 snob and was devastated when it was discontinued to make way for the smaller hw. I thought it didn't look right on the bags (except on the Day). I decided I was done buying new B bags because I just couldn't get on board with the new hw .
Fast forward to buying my Blue Lazuli Velo with the G12 hw... I couldn't resist the color, and as time had went by I guess I got used to the look of the smaller hw and it didn't look so wrong to me any more. Now when I carry my G21 Velos, they are SO HEAVY! I used to eye roll at people who would say that, but I guess I've gotten older and wiser now. Well, maybe just older and more delicate :lol:
I still love the G21 hardware although I don't own any at present. But would love to replace my GSH day bag when I find the right one...

i'd get a similar bag color, we get clothes in the same shades, right? but you already know it's too heavy and don't use the ones you already have. sounds like a mistake to buy it

I checked my G21 bags. Have two cities and 1 velo. Is it me or is GSH heavier than the RGGH21? My velo has the rose gold 21, and it feels lighter than my cities with 21 silver?
Or maybe I'm just losing my mind.
I'm still so undecided, but now it's because of the hardware and not the color. Thing is, I think silver looks amazing on this bag, not sure I'd love it as much with rh. Just one of my favorite combos.

I did a search on Marine bags and saw a post of mine from 2012 saying how one of my favorite combos, is Marine with GSH. That did it for me. Five years later and I still want the bag. Soooo, I ordered it. Super excited. :biggrin: