Bleu Lavande...should i go for it?

You don't know if you will like Mauve or not, and you fell in love with BL at first place, so I would say "go for it" IF you like the leather on one of these two bags. From the two pictures, I prefer the first one, more distressed and fluffy. They both look with great leather though. Have you decided?

Hi guys thought i would give an update, after all the lovely comments i decided to go ahead and get the bag...but...one of my friends called me to tell me that balenciaga bags had just arrived in selfridges exchange manchester in time for their promotion (because its the stores 10th birthday they are offering a 20% back for all accessories in the form of a gift card to use in the store) so i rushed down to the store and obviously they didnt have bleu lavande but they did have a rh black city. Because of the promotaion i just couldnt turn in down so i went for it :P That means i got £200 on a gift card to use in the store!

Now i really like the bleu lavande but figured that the black was such a classic and im giving myself some more time to think if i need the BL to add to my collection or another bag instead and if i do really want the BL ill get it too! im just glad that i managed to get a bag in this promotion :yahoo:

Thanks for all the lovely feedback! I'm just hoping BL doesn't have any colour transfer issues because that is what will hold me back from getting it!