Bleu Infini in Vernis is NOT being discontinued!!!

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hey everyone!!!

so yesterday i went to LV to do some window shopping and i asked my SA whether or not bleu infini is being discontinued or not.... he said that it was bleu nuit being discontinued... and there is new colors coming out to replace bleu nuit, but he said that it was definite that bleu infini is one of the colors that would not be discontinued... like amarante

that piece of new actually made me happy and also the store which i normally go to now has womens and mens shoes!!!!!!!!!!! im soooooo exited now i dont have to buy only gucci or prada shoes at their stores but also now i can consdier LV shoes so excited

hope the first part help you guys

OMG that would be awesome!! I just eyed a Bleu Infini Sarah for one of my birthday purchases, which isn't til June 2nd, so when I heard it was being discontinued I was so upset! Let's hope it's still hanging in there by this June!!

oh oh that is not good news for me lolz

my hubby bought me the petillante in blue infini as I told him it is discontinued and I should grab it now before it's gone.

oh well, better safe than sorry :graucho:

I'm a bit hesitant, this feels like the Pomme issue all over again!

I shop at the same local store as OP, and whilst I have not been told the colour is discontinued, I've been unable to get anything in the colour.

I was after an Alma, and was told it would need to be transferred from another store. I also requested a Business Card Holder, and was told there was none in Australia, and there would be no stock replenishment. Silly me didn't think to ask if this affected all Bleu Infini items.

Lucky for me I already have something in Bleu Infini, hoping everyone else manages to get something and the colour stays for a while :smile:

are you serious??? well i hope u r cuz im dying for an alma in bleu infini but somehow in my country all SA's except for one, across different locations told me that it is being discontinued. I really really hope ur right!!

I'm a bit hesitant, this feels like the Pomme issue all over again!

I shop at the same local store as OP, and whilst I have not been told the colour is discontinued, I've been unable to get anything in the colour.

I was after an Alma, and was told it would need to be transferred from another store. I also requested a Business Card Holder, and was told there was none in Australia, and there would be no stock replenishment. Silly me didn't think to ask if this affected all Bleu Infini items.

Lucky for me I already have something in Bleu Infini, hoping everyone else manages to get something and the colour stays for a while :smile:

hey i asked my SA the same thing and he said that there werent any almas in bleu infini and i said to him 'oh yeah i heard that bleu infini is being discontinued' and he replied 'no that is not what people from above said, it was bleu nuit' but i thought that bleu nuit was discontinued ages ago....

but he said that the store was going to get a shipment of bleu infini stuff in the next few weeks so i hope hes telling the truth... or else hes DEAD!!! LOL kidding...

hey i asked my SA the same thing and he said that there werent any almas in bleu infini and i said to him 'oh yeah i heard that bleu infini is being discontinued' and he replied 'no that is not what people from above said, it was bleu nuit' but i thought that bleu nuit was discontinued ages ago....

but he said that the store was going to get a shipment of bleu infini stuff in the next few weeks so i hope hes telling the truth... or else hes DEAD!!! LOL kidding...

Do you know if he meant more Almas as well, because I can't get one anywhere!!

Do you know if he meant more Almas as well, because I can't get one anywhere!!

i dont really know but the almas in bleu infini are defenitely coming in.... they are really quiet with the stock coming in..... i swear they are turning into hermes with the amount of birkins coming in!!!! i feel really sus about LV at the moment... they arent telling any of their regular customers *cough* me about when stock is coming in.... and they know that i buy tonnes of stuff at their store and they still dont tell me what stuff is coming in..... very disappointed with you guys....

Most vernis colors are seasonal. Supposedly amarante and pomme are permanent colors. The SAs seem to get differing info all the time and they don't really know what further stock will be available.