Bleu Frida similar to?

askslam

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Hi All

What color is Bleu Frida similar to or closest to? I’m being offered a bag but I haven’t seen this color in person. It’s a new color and I can’t seem to find an updated 2020 color chart that may have it shown.

Reactions: papertiger
Hi All

What color is Bleu Frida similar to or closest to? I’m being offered a bag but I haven’t seen this color in person. It’s a new color and I can’t seem to find an updated 2020 color chart that may have it shown.
Bleu Frida is very close to Bleu Zanzibar. Picture below from my calvi collection showing Bleu Frida in Mysore and Madame, and Bleu Zanzibar in Epsom43BA0E9B-B4A9-4449-8F2F-D7B48E05CE50.jpeg

I just received a k25 in bleu frida in epsom and it’s much much brighter than any of the pictures here. I have tried to photograph it but it photographs much darker than it is. I would agree that it’s a slightly darker version of blue Aztec. In epsom it’s almost neon blue it’s so bright and light. I have the VCA earrings in turquoise and it’s only a shade darker than the earrings. I would say blue Zanzibar is much more muted and darker. I have blue zellige Kelly in togo and that is much darker and the shade is significantly different

I just received a k25 in bleu frida in epsom and it’s much much brighter than any of the pictures here. I have tried to photograph it but it photographs much darker than it is. I would agree that it’s a slightly darker version of blue Aztec. In epsom it’s almost neon blue it’s so bright and light. I have the VCA earrings in turquoise and it’s only a shade darker than the earrings. I would say blue Zanzibar is much more muted and darker. I have blue zellige Kelly in togo and that is much darker and the shade is significantly different
Can you share a picture of your beauty? Thank you!