Bleu Fonce cavair jumbo with gold or 2.55 reissue matte black with gold

Bleu Fonce cavair jumbo with gold hardware or 2.55 reissue matte black with gold hard

• Bleu Fonce cavair jumbo with gold hardware

• 2.55 reissue matte black with gold hardware 226

Results are only viewable after voting.

sukiyaki

O.G.
Apr 13, 2009
Hello ladies,

I cannot decide between bleu fonce cavair jumbo with gold or 2.55 reissue matte black with gold 226. I love both but if I have to choose only one. Which one? I think bleu fonce is hard to find now but I can find one. 2.55 reissue matte black is in permanent line that it is easy to find and it is very beautiful. Ummmm

My collection

- cavair jumbo grey with gold ( just got it in brand new condition and I love the most)

- cavair medium grey with silver very cute

- 2.55 reissue matte grey with ruthenium hardware 226

Uh I am crazy for grey !!!!

Hi! Wow, you have a very beautiful (and very grey!!) collection! :P :love: Hmm, this is a tough call. I would say get the bleu fonce now, as it will be difficult (if not impossible) to track down later on and get the matte black 226 later on. You can use the grey 226 in the way you might use the black 226 for now anyway! A caviar Jumbo, especially in a hot color, is something that, if you love, you just gotta snap up! It's not really worth paying a premium later on when you can pay retail now. Good luck deciding! :flowers:

is it bleu fonce fr 2006? if yes, will go with bleu fonce..
black reissue is permanent collection, you can always track one down later in future..

Hi! Wow, you have a very beautiful (and very grey!!) collection! :P :love: Hmm, this is a tough call. I would say get the bleu fonce now, as it will be difficult (if not impossible) to track down later on and get the matte black 226 later on. You can use the grey 226 in the way you might use the black 226 for now anyway! A caviar Jumbo, especially in a hot color, is something that, if you love, you just gotta snap up! It's not really worth paying a premium later on when you can pay retail now. Good luck deciding! :flowers:

I like your all collections too:biggrin: , especially, blue collection. :smile: