Bleu de Malte and Malachite

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Hello dears. I am heading to see my lovely SA in 3 hours. While on vacation I was offered a malachite b30 and was excited as it had been a color on my wishlist and it is on hold for me.
However, once home and unpacked and mind collected...i looked at my bag collection and wondering now if it would serve too similar a purpose to my bleu de malte b30...jewel tone dark neutral. I also have a noir b30, noir k28 and hydra k28. And would still like to add a true grey in a diff bag style like k32 or b25. But i think malachite is so stunning.
What do you think?? Different purpose enough to add to my collection???

I dont think malachite is a duplication in terms of colour choice malachite vs blue de malte , i am sure you can find ways to wear it and fit in your rotation
personally I prefer blue peon over malachite :smile: but then i know it is not a green tone......

Hello dears. I am heading to see my lovely SA in 3 hours. While on vacation I was offered a malachite b30 and was excited as it had been a color on my wishlist and it is on hold for me.
However, once home and unpacked and mind collected...i looked at my bag collection and wondering now if it would serve too similar a purpose to my bleu de malte b30...jewel tone dark neutral. I also have a noir b30, noir k28 and hydra k28. And would still like to add a true grey in a diff bag style like k32 or b25. But i think malachite is so stunning.
What do you think?? Different purpose enough to add to my collection???

Malachite in TC is a real green, in Togo and Epsom a bit more green/blue, but in any case I find they look different. I love both colors (I really love my bleu de malte birkin but unfortunately is a B40) enjoy your new bag!!!!

I don't understand. Aren't they completely different colors? Bleu de Malte is a dark blue and malachite is a green.
Yes...just for me if I wanted to carry a "jewel tone" color my bleu de malte would fulfill that purpose...as I dont like to have too many bags. I have only one "pop" color (blue hydra) so do not need any more...
But the malachite was too pretty so I brought it home!

Reactions: Orangefanatic