Bleu de Galice or Bleu Thalassa? Are they the same?

misspink001

Jan 21, 2017
I'm looking at a Bleu de Galice Kelly and a Bleu Thalassa Birkin.
Are these colors the same, or almost? I have Bleu Thalassa in an Evelyne so I WANT another bag either Kelly or Birkin in this color because I [emoji175]it!

They look like they are about the same in the pictures I had seen. The decision is hard for me because I think a Kelly bag would fit my busy lifestyle of working full time and being a mom. But I like way the Birkin looks. And I like bags you can carry on your

Thanks,

I'm looking at a Bleu de Galice Kelly and a Bleu Thalassa Birkin.
Are these colors the same, or almost? I have Bleu Thalassa in an Evelyne so I WANT another bag either Kelly or Birkin in this color because I [emoji175]it!

They look like they are about the same in the pictures I had seen. The decision is hard for me because I think a Kelly bag would fit my busy lifestyle of working full time and being a mom. But I like way the Birkin looks. And I like bags you can carry on your

Thanks,
Which leathers? In my experience Bleu de Galice is a bit brighter and more toward a turquoise. I have a BdG Ulysse in Togo and can try to take a photo, but probably a member here has both and can compare. Both are beautiful.
As for bags, I think a Birkin can be hard for a busy mom unless it's a softer B35 that you can carry on your shoulder.

Which leathers? In my experience Bleu de Galice is a bit brighter and more toward a turquoise. I have a BdG Ulysse in Togo and can try to take a photo, but probably a member here has both and can compare. Both are beautiful.
As for bags, I think a Birkin can be hard for a busy mom unless it's a softer B35 that you can carry on your shoulder.

"Which leathers?," is definitely the right question. So the bags I was looking at were on Fashionphile, I live in San Diego and drove up there to there shop. I took my Bleu Thalassa Evelyne, which is in Epsom leather by the way, and did a comparison.

I compared a Bleu Thalassa Birkin with Clemence leather, a Bleu de Galice in Togo, a Colvert in Clemence and a Colvert in Swift. They really were all so different. The closest one to my Epsom Bleu Thalassa was the Colvert Swift. I was amazed at how different the colors looked based on the type of leather. It took about an hour, holding bags next to each other, walking around looking in the mirror, walking over to the window to see what they looked like in the sun, to decide.

I went with the Colvert Swift, which I know I'll be happy with and the leather seems durable for my crazy kid.

Thanks for the help.

"Which leathers?," is definitely the right question. So the bags I was looking at were on Fashionphile, I live in San Diego and drove up there to there shop. I took my Bleu Thalassa Evelyne, which is in Epsom leather by the way, and did a comparison.

I compared a Bleu Thalassa Birkin with Clemence leather, a Bleu de Galice in Togo, a Colvert in Clemence and a Colvert in Swift. They really were all so different. The closest one to my Epsom Bleu Thalassa was the Colvert Swift. I was amazed at how different the colors looked based on the type of leather. It took about an hour, holding bags next to each other, walking around looking in the mirror, walking over to the window to see what they looked like in the sun, to decide.

I went with the Colvert Swift, which I know I'll be happy with and the leather seems durable for my crazy kid.

Thanks for the help.
Swift is such a great leather and Colvert is so versatile. Congrats!