Bleu de Ballon or Large tank leather watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I'm currently in paris and would like to buy a watch before I head home in 4 weeks time

Im deciding between the all metal Bleu de Ballon or the large tank leather watch.

I love how flat the face of the tank and I do love the leather strap. On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe I should also consider the ballon.

Im currently wearing my yg love bracket on my left wrist and plan to wear my watch on my right wrist.

Im currently loving leather straps and would like to buy something more classic and timeless.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using PurseForum mobile app

2. It really helps for us to have pictures to compare, not everyone knows these two styles as well!

3. I personally love my BB. I know the tank is an iconic Cartier timepiece but I couldn't get used to the shape of the tank. Good luck deciding since you couldn't go wrong with either one of those watches, let us know what you end up getting.