blenheim ladies - advice please

Aug 14, 2008
I've just got my hands on a lovely older oak blenheim - it all looks good but it has no serial number on the disc and, while the magentic fastening under the centre belt is bevelled, the ones under the pockets are flat. Is this normal for blenheims or should I be worried? My camera's dead at the moment so i can't take a pic.

I've just got my hands on a lovely older oak blenheim - it all looks good but it has no serial number on the disc and, while the magentic fastening under the centre belt is bevelled, the ones under the pockets are flat. Is this normal for blenheims or should I be worried? My camera's dead at the moment so i can't take a pic.

Mine has excactly same characteristics... Don´t worry....;)

I have a choc Blenheim and just like yours it has no serial number and the magnetic fasteners under the flaps are also flat.
For extra piece of mind as SJ suggests post pics on the authenticate this thread.

That is normal, no worries!!

Just wanted to ask a quick Blenheim question - do the outlets still have them, as I didn't see any at Cheshire Oaks last month? Or do the London stores stock them...anyone know? Thanks!

Theres not many around now, but you might get lucky at one of the outlets with more unusual colours. Dont think there have been any oak or choc ones about for ages.