Blending in with the colour of the winter sky....

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
is my new stone polished goatskin Bays with silver hardware! Latest addition to my Bays family and a definite keeper! Leather is really soft, resistant to the odd rain shower and the bag is quite light - a welcome change after two weeks of lugging Roxy with me...

Excuse the outfit, especially the footwear :nuts: - Saturday morning and catching up with the week's housework...

Attachments

• IMGP1027.JPG
    IMGP1027.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 78
  • IMGP1028.JPG
    IMGP1028.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMGP1031.JPG
    IMGP1031.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 121
Ooooh that looks lovely, it will be so versatile in that colour - don't know about the winter sky, I think you'll get a lot of use out of it in the summer months as well (particularly the type of summers we've grown used to lately anyway!:biggrin:)

And ITA with the other comments re the silver h/w - when will Mulberry get the message???

mymlan - I guess you're right, the skies have brightened up here...:biggrin:

30spooh - thank you! 2 quid in Pennys (Primark)...

Thank you snowy and tiree! LOVE the colour! Since the sludge suede one seems to be gone forever from the website, this was like a godsend!

Thank you klp!! Yes, I would like to see more silver hardware too! Seems to go better with some of their bags.

Thanks LMM, figarogirl, jackie1, Hula & mulberryfloss! I agree, the colour is super versatile. I wear a lot of black and grey and this bag will suit a lot better than some of my other Mulberrys!