Bleeker Vachetta Floral?!

mainsworth

Dec 18, 2008
I've seen this in denim, but have NEVER seen it in the Vachetta! I am in love! This is posted on e-bay right now! Do any of you have her? If so, how does she hold up. I am scared of Vachetta! Style 11786 I believe.
354c_1.JPG

i think there was a thread about this purse a while back. the concern was that it would show stains ( ie water stains, dirt) easily. not sure how that turned out. i did have a friend who ordered it and returned it when it arrived because she found the leather too stiff. i think it's very pretty , but personally, the light vachetta would concern me on the stain issue. when vachetta like this is just on trim, it darkens and looks really nice, but i worry that you would have to be pretty careful with a bag like this. hope someone who owns this can chime in. it is really really pretty though. good luck!

I saw a lady caring this bag a few days ago and I did a double take. Looks great and I asked her if she carries it a lot and she said "since the day I bought it!" We were standing in line together for about 5 min and I didn't notice anything that made me sad...which a lot of times I do. I hate when you see a TDF bag and someone hasn't taken care of it. I think it will age but stand up to use.

That is a gorgeous bag and now very hard to find since it was in the outlets a while back. With that leather you can use the Apple conditioner and it will work wonders for any scratches or any discolorations.

I put apple conditioner on my wallet... then I let it dry out in the sun for a couple of hours.. Its just slightly darker now and I don't feel so paranoid about it.

Would you mind posting a picture of your wallet? I've been contemplating getting this wallet for a long time, but have concerns about staining and so on. I'd like to see what it looks like a bit darker!