Bleeker Vachetta Floral?!

Ok.. first set is when the wallet was new.. no treatments

3264796204_2ca78d050d.jpg

3264797364_06236a22ec.jpg

This is the Wallet with Apple Conditioner. These two photos are taken with a ceiling bounce flash ( flash is pointed at the ceiling) to try and get a true color.

3264798970_606d1a1cbb.jpg

3264798092_b308a01413.jpg

This one is taken with a direct flash

3263972483_704891a9f0.jpg

Please do not mind my dusty dresser table :Push:

I did see this bag in the store. It's so terribly heavy--worse than the Gigi in weight--even when empty! It felt like lifting 10 lbs of potatoes. The leather is super thick and the brass hardware is much sturdier. Maybe it's not a big deal because I can see from your avatar that you own a Chelsea Abbey so weight is not such a big issue for you. Then I think you're fine in terms of the weighty aspect. I guess this bag can also be effective as a weapon to swing at someone because it has lots of momentum and brass hardware.

I think it's a great idea to apply the Apple Conditioner on it. It does provide that extra protective coating to make it more stain resistant. In that case, if I see a vachetta bag, I may not be running for the hills so quickly.

Last edited:
I had this bag for one month. Ordered it sight unseen. It is a HUGE bag. Larger than the other bleeckers. Anyway, It was totally impossible to keep clean. It didn't just pick up Jeans, but anything. I had appled it and tried my best. And was disappointed only after a couple weeks, and I baby my bags. I didn't have to worry that long though, surprisingly, the large O ring disconnected from the side of the bag during one of my morning commutes and I hauled it right into the fanuel Hall Coach store and replaced it with something else. I would never buy a Vachetta bag again. Plus the flowers stand up some, and they get the dirtiest. It's heavier than any of the old legacy bags or anything Coach I have ever owned.:tdown:

Like I said, it weighs as much as a sack of potatoes!

Thank you LinMcHugh for that report on vachetta. Okay, I'll totally steer clear of this kind of leather then. I am a huge dark denim jeans fan so I think this is not the kind of bag for me.

I am so glad your O ring disconnected or you'd be stuck 'holding the bag.' I hope the bag you exchanged it for is a lot darker (preferably black) and a whole lot lighter.

It is a pretty bag but the bubble burst when I lifted it for the very first time.

I put apple conditioner on my wallet... then I let it dry out in the sun for a couple of hours.. Its just slightly darker now and I don't feel so paranoid about it.
Taralindsey, why did you let your wallet dryout in the Sun? Was it to speed up the drying or darkening process, or some other reason?

I ask because I own another Bleecker Vachetta Duffle that I don't wear as often as I'd like because I'm too paranoid about getting her dirty.

Attachments

• IMGP0908tPF.jpg
    IMGP0908tPF.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 69
OMG, CoachGrl, that's such a gorgeous duffle! I'd put that beautiful bag under a glass display and never touch it. It's breathtaking and the vachetta leather really looks amazing in the patch print and detailed baseball stitching. That Bleecker Duffle is a 10/10 on looks alone! :ps::dothewave::ps:

Last edited:
Taralindsey, why did you let your wallet dryout in the Sun? Was it to speed up the drying or darkening process, or some other reason?

I ask because I own another Bleecker Vachetta Duffle that I don't wear as often as I'd like because I'm too paranoid about getting her dirty.

I love your duffle!

I just put it out in the sun to dry faster because I was so scared I messed up my wallet by putting the apple on it. After it was completely dry it turned out to be only slightly darker than the original.. but it was scary for a little while :sweatdrop:

OMG, CoachGrl, that's such a gorgeous duffle! I'd put that beautiful bag under a glass display and never touch it. It's breathtaking and the vachetta leather really looks amazing in the patch print and detailed baseball stitching.
I love it and when I wear it I never let anyone touch her until I see that their hands are clean!