Bleeker Tote in Patent... how is that holding up for those that have it?

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
I really want to get the plum patent leather bleeker tote, but I am afraid of the patent leather... hearing about people having problems with it. How is it holding up to usage? Any cracking?

Thanks!!!!!!!! :smile:

I think the Bleecker totes are still new in circulation so I don't think the problems from wear & tear will crop up yet. There are other threads that deal with patent leather cracking/peeling that you can check through the search feature.

I hope you enjoy your bag. I have two bags I recently purchased with patent trim and I'm watching them but so far nothing is wrong with them.

Take care,

I've got the ergo tote in patent and have only had it a few days...but it is gorgeous and really seems super durable. I've had the wristlet and wallet for a while in the patent and I've not had any problems at all with them.

I have a crinkle patent hampton clutch and matching mini skinny that I use everyday as my main bag/wallet and it wipes clean and still looks new after months of use.

I just got this bag in the Mahogany. While I love the bag why couldn't they have made it with the Tattersall lining like the fabric and leather ones have. That is the only thing that is bumming me out. I think I need to find a scarf to spice her up some.