Bleeker Tote in Patent... how is that holding up for those that have it?

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
I really want to get the plum patent leather bleeker tote, but I am afraid of the patent leather... hearing about people having problems with it. How is it holding up to usage? Any cracking?

Thanks!!!!!!!! :smile:

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
I've had mine for over 3 months, and haven't had any problems at all. The patent is holding up fine and looks as good as when it was new.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I think the Bleecker totes are still new in circulation so I don't think the problems from wear & tear will crop up yet. There are other threads that deal with patent leather cracking/peeling that you can check through the search feature.

I hope you enjoy your bag. I have two bags I recently purchased with patent trim and I'm watching them but so far nothing is wrong with them.

Take care,

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
I've got the ergo tote in patent and have only had it a few days...but it is gorgeous and really seems super durable. I've had the wristlet and wallet for a while in the patent and I've not had any problems at all with them.

sagranch

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I have a crinkle patent hampton clutch and matching mini skinny that I use everyday as my main bag/wallet and it wipes clean and still looks new after months of use.

May 22, 2007
SoCal
I just got this bag in the Mahogany. While I love the bag why couldn't they have made it with the Tattersall lining like the fabric and leather ones have. That is the only thing that is bumming me out. I think I need to find a scarf to spice her up some.