Bleeker Satchel in Powder Blue

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I was shopping at Off Saks Fifth a bit ago and came across this bag. I've been favoring my smaller bags like my RM Mac clutches and a new York Buckle Tote from Tory Burch when I need something bigger, but have missed having one of those "dump everything in and zip bags". I haven't purchased Coach in a few years.

I think the quality seems nice and everything, but I thought the bag was more gray in the store. Now that I realize the color is Powder Blue, I just keep thinking - do I like the color? I feel crazy! I'm not really a "seasonal" color girl when it comes to things, but I keep wondering if the blue is too much.

Do any of you guys have this color? I think the bag structure is just so great, so I would hate to return it and not be able to get another color. I want to say I paid $125 pre tax and on Ebay the few I've seen are $199 plus.

ilikesunshine

Aug 12, 2014
Here's a picture for reference.
I was shopping at Off Saks Fifth a bit ago and came across this bag. I've been favoring my smaller bags like my RM Mac clutches and a new York Buckle Tote from Tory Burch when I need something bigger, but have missed having one of those "dump everything in and zip bags". I haven't purchased Coach in a few years.

I think the quality seems nice and everything, but I thought the bag was more gray in the store. Now that I realize the color is Powder Blue, I just keep thinking - do I like the color? I feel crazy! I'm not really a "seasonal" color girl when it comes to things, but I keep wondering if the blue is too much.

Do any of you guys have this color? I think the bag structure is just so great, so I would hate to return it and not be able to get another color. I want to say I paid $125 pre tax and on Ebay the few I've seen are $199 plus.
It's a great color. I have this bag in Peach Rose (pink) and love the color. The blue is probably really pretty in this style bag. I personally would keep it but you have to be comfortable with it. I think the price is good - I don't think this color is easy to find anymore. Hopefully the others on this forum can give you some additional advice.

vesperholly

Apr 8, 2013
It's really pretty! I've been wanting a powder blue bag ever since I passed one up in a COS store. The color is very versatile - goes well with cool tones like gray and warm tones like brown.

ZSP

Fairy Dogmother
Feb 20, 2012
The Desert Southwest
I think you'll find it more of a neutral than you might think. I have a blue bag and can't think of any color clothing I haven't used it with. It's a nice looking bag.

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Thanks guys, that helps a lot. I don't know what throws me off about the name! I really like the style and versatility. I was holding the bag up to different items in Off Sak's and it appeared to be a blue toned grey in my eyes so I didn't think anything of it :smile:.

Lovingthebag

Mar 15, 2012

It will end up going with everything! I love this bag!!

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I have this bag in grey birch and love it...very classic, simple, and smooshy...I would keep it~!

Jul 21, 2012
It will look fab with blacks, greys and winter purples. So rich! Think sugar plum fairy color scheme. So great for fall/winter. Enjoy! Great bag. I have the same one in chestnut. Only bag I bought at fp this year and I wasn't sorry. You are so right, dump it in and zip. But it's still chic.

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Thanks so much! The opinions are really helping me :smile:. It's so great to have a place to chat about these things. My husband and most of my friends just don't "get it" :smile:.

Thatsmypurse

May 28, 2013
New Jersey
Thanks so much! The opinions are really helping me :smile:. It's so great to have a place to chat about these things. My husband and most of my friends just don't "get it" :smile:.
Lol!!! I know what u mean! Sometimes I catch myself going on about my purse and other give me a "look" ! Lol!! That's when I realize my audience doesn't get it...and then I just go on TPF later that day! :graucho: