Bleeker Duffle Bottle Green vs. Grass Green

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Morning Ladies!
I am stalking two bleeker duffles on evil-bay. One is bottle green, the other is grass green. Which do you think would be the better buy? I already purchased an ink blue bleeker flap this summer for my birthday so it is dark in tone....
Just wondering what TPF thought...

Thanks!:smile:

I have a bottle green Bleeker and it's beautiful and goes with just about anything. It's a deep, rich shade of green. Grass green is much lighter shade. It's a shade I think of as traditionally a Spring/Summer green.

I have a Med bottle green duffle, with skinny and wristlet, and a grass green wallet. I never found the bottle green one, but they still all work well together.

I think overall the bottle green is more forgiving for oops and boo-boo type marks than the lighter green, but I love green so either would do for me :smile:

I prefer the bottle green. I had a bleecker duffle in bottle green but had to sell it when money problems hit.:shucks: I still have a bottle green wallet though. I also have a bottle green large flap (I think that's the name) bleecker that I got for a steal. I love the color, it's such a rich, deep green.