Bleeding on Mini Faye? (pictures included)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    I just received my Mini Faye WOS from @fashionphile yesterday and I LOVE her, I loved her to the point I took the tags off immediately without a second thought. However, I noticed something today upon looking inside my bag.

Along the stitching on the back, there is a black line, as if some sort of ink or dye bled through it. This was NOT in the listing so I'm kind of shocked to see it. Here is my bag on Fashionphile. I know I received the bag in the picture because the worn suede on the front looks the same.

IMG_7509.JPG
    Any suggestions on how I should go about this? Is it a known defect and I should contact Chloe? Or should I try to talk to Fashionphile into getting my money back? I already took the tags off so I'm not sure how understanding they'd be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Update: I called Chloe and they said they'll assess any images I send, but I'm wondering, would they accept to do a repair on a preowned bag? Is FP an appropriate receipt? Would I have to be the original owner?