Bleecker XL Tote in Chambray

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Does anyone here have the suede bleecker XL tote? They were out last summer, they were HUGE and about $795... I really like the Chambray, and they are a pretty good deal on ebay...

So does anyone know the pros and cons of this bag?

Let me know

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Does anyone here have the suede bleecker XL tote? They were out last summer, they were HUGE and about $795... I really like the Chambray, and they are a pretty good deal on ebay...

So does anyone know the pros and cons of this bag?

Let me know

I don't have one but saw one IRL at the boutique - huge and totally gorgeous - I think Bunny found one at the outlet one day. I would have totally bought one if I'd seen it at the outlet, but was too pricey at reg. price.

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
They are very flimsy and cheap feeling. I bought one at full price and took it back - bought before they came out - sight unseen.

Might be worth it at outlet price. I did not see any today though.

I did have one but not in that color. The suede outside would need to be treated, very big, but does not stand up well on it's own, leather does not hold up well w/o support or items inside. Falls in on itself. Beautiful bag, but not for me and I just couldn't find a good rotation to put it in where it would get enough use. I loved the mahogany one the best, and I'm a sucker for Bleecker, but some things I can't find a purpose for.