Bleecker wool tote?? Like or no??

Natalietwo

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
I seem to recall this bag being discussed a while back, but without the search feature I don't have the option of looking it up.

For the life of me, I can't see the appeal in this bag, but it may be due to the fact I was raised on a dairy farm and saw feedbags with similar designs.

I saw these at the outlet, and although very well made, I think it would be itchy, meaning that whenever it brushed against my skin, it would be uncomfortable.

It seems as if this just came out, and now it's at the outlets, which leads me to believe they didn't sell very well.

Anyone know the inside scoop on this bag???? Just curious.

I thought I didn't like it, but then saw one at the outlet and was very surprised. It is definately wool, but neutral and quality look. What I really like is the leather weaving at the top and on the strap and the tattersall lining inside is great (with leather-edged pockets, leather pen slots, a zipper compartment, two other pockets, and cell phone pocket). My favorite part, however, is the nice shoulder strap which makes it something I can put a laptop in or use for travel. I ended up buying it. It was $320 instead of $600. I love it for $320, probably not for $600!

Can you post the picture? I am curious how it looks :yes:
I thought I didn't like it, but then saw one at the outlet and was very surprised. It is definately wool, but neutral and quality look. What I really like is the leather weaving at the top and on the strap and the tattersall lining inside is great (with leather-edged pockets, leather pen slots, a zipper compartment, two other pockets, and cell phone pocket). My favorite part, however, is the nice shoulder strap which makes it something I can put a laptop in or use for travel. I ended up buying it. It was $320 instead of $600. I love it for $320, probably not for $600!

Ok. Here's a few photos. This is a very unique bag. I have a lot of purses, but nothing else I have is like this. I never gave it a second thought on line. I like it in person.
Ok. It exactly matches my carpet... :lol:
IMG_0007.jpg

Inside. NICE leather piping...
IMG_0008.jpg

Quick modelling shot (color is off because I turned off the flash). Fits on shoulder. I'm 5'8" size L.
IMG_0011.jpg