Bleecker Tote/Navy Exchange question

NewlyAddicted

Jan 26, 2008
I just took my first trip to the Navy Exchange (after reading yesterday's post from WhrdRestOfMeGo). They had one beautiful, huge (big enough for my laptop), leather tote there in a dark brown color with the price of $595. Most of the items were 20% less than retail, so that would put this bag normally at close to $750. It had the tattersall lining and it looked a lot like this one, but I didn't pay enough attention to notice if it had the stitching around the pockets.

Coach's site says this is only at the Legacy Boutique. How likely is it that I saw this same bag, or do any of you remember a similar bag from past seasons?

By the way - I got the little pink slide sandal keychain that I've been wanting for only $18.96 and no tax! With most items being 20% less than retail, PLUS no 9.25% tax, that's better than a PCE . . . except for the smaller selection.

Attachments

• tote.jpg
    tote.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 51
OMG they had this bag?! This is the Bleecker Elisa bag - there a a few ladies on here looking for one. If it was dark brown it was the sold-out Walnut color.

Very likely that this was the bag you saw - it is from last fall when the Bleeckers made their debut I think. I just got one by sheer luck and I love it! :love:

As far as the Legacy boutique - they just re-released this bag in some newer colors, and they are almost sold out of those as well.

OMG that is an amazing deal! I think I may be the only one who has seen it on sale at all, and I lucked out and happened to snag a marked down return at Nordie's. They are hard to find at retail rpice, let alone at that much of a discount. :yes: